Join us for Creating Experiences, a fundraising gala to celebrate friendships, enjoy delicious fare, smile as we snap photos, and bid on exciting auction items. Frank Donato, Ocean City Financial Management Director and Emergency Management Coordinator, will be honored in appreciation of his faithful community service and outstanding record of ensuring the safety of The Shores’ residents and associates.
The highlight of the gala will be celebrating and raising funds for the mutli-faceted renovation project at The Shores. Enhancements include a redesigned and upscale
lobby with plenty of gathering spaces for conversation and activity, new, varied dining options, an expanded Tapestries memory support neighborhood, and the addition of a Community Lecture Hall to enrich the learning experience of all.
For information on how you can participate, please contact Susan Sharp, VP Philanthropy at UMC Foundation 732-731-2122 or email@example.com.
- Friday, October 12th from 6:00-10:00pm at Greate Bay Country Club in Somers Point, NJ
- Silent auction and cocktail hour begins at 6pm
- Dinner begins at 7:30pm
- Live auction and dancing to follow
- Tickets: $100 per person
- Attire is semi-formal
- Entertainment by Tim McLoone and the Shirleys
- Valet parking and wheelchair accessible entrance will be available. Transportation for residents of The Shores will be arranged.
- RSVP by October 5, 2018 by filling out and mailing in response card or calling 732-922-9800